So you’ve decided to answer the call. We can’t wait to meet you! All prospective students, whether seeking a degree or a certificate, should fill out the same application. Applicants seeking a degree should request early in the application process that official transcripts be sent directly to Loyola from the college or university that issued the bachelor's degree (or credits for any subsequent academic work) in order to avoid a delay in receiving an admission decision. If you have any questions, please be in touch with Diane Blair at (504) 865-3399 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Here’s everything you need:
- Admission Requirements
- Application Deadlines for Online and On-Campus Students (LIMflex applicants consult the local liaison or facilitator for the application deadline.
Fall Semester: August 1
Spring Semester: November
Summer Term: April 1
- Online application. The $20 application fee is waived for online applications. Applications are accepted year-round.
- Online Re-admission Application
- Downloadable Application for Admission
- Downloadable Recommendation Form Only (Two of these are included in the full downloadable application above as well).
- Once admitted, students participate in an Orientation and may request a transfer of academic credit.
- Request more information.