We take the preparation of the student’s whole person seriously.
Because this is one of the most challenging and rewarding careers in the world.
We train students to be ethical, competent, effective, and thoughtful mental health practitioners, and our goal is to:
- Pursue creative teaching methods that enhance student learning
- Provide a diverse and enriching collection of training experiences during the course of the student's academic preparation.
- Educate students to be clinically and theoretically competent in the practice of clinical mental health and marriage and couples counseling
- Ensure that all counseling students understand the ethical principles and social justice issues associated with counseling
- Encourage students to pursue additional training and advanced certification throughout their professional careers, and
Here, you will receive hands-on training and experiential learning. But most important – you will learn who you are. You will become the best version of yourself while preparing to help others.